Introduction to Price Verifiers...
Price Verifiers are user operated information terminals which allow a customer to scan their chosen product to display information or to verify the price before going to the checkout. The terminal can also be used to interface with loyalty cards, display special offers, multiple currencies etc. In non-retail applications the system can be used in; ticketing, access control, time keeping, and item checking in store rooms or warehousing.
These products are information terminals which receive input (barcode) from a user and return information via a display or audio feedback through the internal speaker. The barcode is read by an integral single line CCD or omnidirectional laser scanner. Information displayed on the terminal is controlled by a computer application which runs on a server system located elsewhere. Development of this application on the host server is the responsibility of the Systems Integrator.
Communication with the host system is provided by serial, Ethernet or WiFi interfaces. Power is provided by AC adapter or via the optional Power-Over-Ethernet (PoE) feature.
- Easy to mount in store
- Attractive design
- Available in 3 colours - black, red or silver
- Ethernet: 10/100 Base - T
- Wireless: WiFi 802.11 b/g/n with WPA encryption
- Single line CCD or 20 line laser barcode scanner
- Optional 2D Scan Engine
- Bright blue/white LCD display
- Shuttle SG-15 Price Verifier product Specification
Kiosk Scanners SK-40 / SK-50>
- Colour screen price verifier (none touch screen SK-40)
- Touch screen scan kiosk (SK-50)
- Multimedia support with High quality speakers
- Compact, easily mounted virtually anywhere in the store
- Easy to deploy digital promotions, image or video media
- Rotatable scanner window for installation
- Networking options: IEEE 802.11 B/G/N 2.4GHz
- Remote configuration, monitoring and troubleshooting
- Power Over Ethernet and Entry/Exit-Gate control option
- Contact us for more information