Argox OS Series Label Printers
The Argox Outstanding Series are thermal transfer and direct thermal printers with advanced standard features and flexible options.
They are engineered to meet moderate volume printing applications of up to 5000 labels per day. With the innovative TrueSpeed technology, these printers have rapid first-label printout and can acheive a constant printing speed of up to 3 inches per second. The small footprint requires minimal counter space and their light weight allows them to be moved to any convenient location.
The newest addition to the range (OS214-EX) builds on the long established success of the OS-214Plus. It is fully compatible and has additional features such as; spill proof lid, recessed rear connections to minimise countertop space, larger internal memory, extra USB connector to add a flash drive for additional external memory.
Features & Benefits
- Desktop label printers
- Direct Thermal / Thermal Transfer - prints on most materials
- 51 to 76mm/sec print speed - for single or batch labelling, banners or sashes
- 25.4 ~ 108mm media width - to suit many label or fabric ribbon widths
- Choice of media type - works with standard labels, polyester, vinyl etc.
- Ideal for up to 5000 labels /day - suits most batch printing applications
- RS232C, USB serial, Ethernet or Centronics Parallel interface - compatible with most computers
- Complete with Application Software & Drivers - ready to install & use
- These printers are fully serviceable and we carry a wide range of spares in stock for rapid and low cost repairs.
OS Series Specifications
|Printing System||Direct Thermal, Thermal Transfer, Clamshell Straight through path|
|Case Colour(s)||Light Grey|
|Cutting System||Tear bar, autocutter (option)|
|Media||Direct thermal, or plain media; die cut, continuous roll or fanfold|
|Media width||25.4 ~ 112mm||20 ~ 110mm||25.4 ~ 112mm|
|Media thickness||0.0635 ~ 0.254mm|
|TT Ribbon||Ribbon Width 1" to 4", Max OD 1.45"(37mm), length max 91m, Core ID 0.5"(13mm) with notch
Wax, Wax/Resin or Resin
|Resolution||203 dpi, 8 dots/mm|
|Print width||Max 4 inch (105mm)|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||186 x 278 x 165mm||183 x 282 x 174mm||186 x 278 x 165mm|
|Controls||Power switch, Push button, 2x LED indicators(Power/Ready)|
|Interfaces||RS232C, Parallel & USB||RS232C, USB, Ethernet||RS232C, USB, Ethernet (option)|
4MB Flash ROM
16MB Flash ROM
4MB Flash ROM
|Flow Control||Hardware or Software (XON/XOFF)|
|Software Emulation||PPLA, PPLB||PPLA, PPLB & PPLZ|
|Barcodes Supported||Virtually all 1D & 2D codes supported|
|Sensors||Reflective type: Head open, Paper out, TT ribbon status, Label detection|
|Power Supply||Universal Switching Power Supply Input: 100V~240V, 1.5A, 50~60Hz, Output: 24VDC, 2.4A|
|Operating temp.||4 to 38°C|
|Humidity||0 to 90%||25 to 85%||0 to 90%|
|Warranty (Note *1)||Printer: 2 years, Printhead: 6 months, Accessories: 3 months
Expendable/consumable items eg. roller, belt, ribbon, label, battery, fuses, covers, trigger, cables and power supplies are not covered under this warranty