Mylox MLX-2220 / MLX-2240 Impact Panel Printers
The MLX-2220 and MLX-2240 from Mylox Technologies incorporate the popular Epson M190 and M192 impact dot matrix printer mechanisms and a highly customisable interface board.
Paper loading and ribbon changing is from the panel front for easy maintenance. The panel also incorporates a status LED and paper feed/self test button (customisable function).
Industry standard panel cutout dimensions and multiple software emulation modes make it an ideal choice as a second source device or as an upgrade to your existing panel printer.
MLX-2220 / MLX-2240
Features & Benefits
- 57mm paper width panel mounted printer
- Impact dot matrix mechanism - less prone to fading for archive print copy
- Multi-ply paper capability - for audit copy printing
- High Speed Impact (60chr/sec) - the fastest available impact miniprinter
- Industry standard panel mount configuration - for ease of installation/upgrade from existing printer
- RS-232C interface (USB option) - compatible with most legacy equipment
- 5V DC power or variable direct 9V - 35V DC - suits a wide range of portable or fully mobile systems
- Simple paper loading, ink ribbon replacement - for easy maintenance through front opening doors
- Alternative emulation modes - like for like replacement for existing printer installations
- Full size diameter roll (up to 50mm) - reduces maintenance
- 24 or 40 column versions - offers larger vs additional characters per line
MLX-2220 / MLX-2240 Specifications
|Printing System||Shuttle Head Impact Dot Matrix Panel Mounting|
|Cutting System||Tear bar|
|Media||Ordinary paper roll, single or multi-ply|
|Roll Length||19m (Note *1)|
|Characters per line||12 or 24||20 or 40|
|Character size||5 x 7 dot matrix|
|Resolution||144 dots/line||240 dots/line|
|Print width||2 inch (48mm)|
|Printing speed||2.6 lines/sec||1.6 lines/sec|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||117 x 98 x 66mm (Note *3)|
|Panel Cutout (WxH)||107 x 61mm|
|Depth behind 2mm panel||91mm (Note *2) & (Note *3)|
|Weight||300g (inc. full paper roll) (Note *3)|
|Interfaces||Serial RS-232C, USB (option)|
|Power||Direct 5V DC|
|Optional 9V - 35V DC variable voltage input|
|Print head life||1.5 x 106 lines||0.9 x106 lines|
|Relative humidity||10 to 80% (non condensing)|
- Paper roll length is approximate, based upon readily available UK sourced paper with 12.7mm core.
- Depth behind panel does not account for electrical connectors for which allowance must be given. Please order a printer for physical evaluation before committing to your final panel design.
- This value does not include the 9-35V DC optional power board which can (but doesn't need to) mount on the back of the panel clamp adding approx. 29mm to the overall depth.