Mylox MLX-PM190II / MLX-PM192II Impact Panel Printers
The MLX-PM190II and MLX-PM192II from Mylox Technologies incorporate Epson M190 and M192 impact dot matrix printer mechanisms.
Paper loading and ribbon changing is from the panel front for easy maintenance. The panel also incorporates a status LED and paper feed/self test button.
This printer has been engineered to be as shallow as possible for use in slimline panels and enclosures with limited internal space.
MLX-PM190II / MLX-PM192II
NEW - Mark II
The MLX-PM190II and MLX-PM192II are direct replacements for the previous models MLX-PM190 and MLX-PM192.
The mark II versions are fully compatible so can be used as replacements for the old models.
Features & Benefits
- Impact dot matrix panel mounted printer
- Modern, compact design - engineered to fit into low profile enclosures
- Printing speed 60chr/sec - ideal for data logging applications
- RS-232C or Parallel interface - compatible with most legacy equipment
- 5V DC power or variable direct 9V - 35V DC - suits a wide range of portable or fully mobile systems
- Simple paper loading, ink ribbon replacement - for easy maintenance through front opening door
- Full size diameter roll (up to 50mm) - reduces maintenance
- Multi-ply paper - original + 1 or 2 copies for POS or audit roll requirements
- 24 or 40 column versions - offers larger vs additional characters per line
MLX-PM190II / MLX-PM192II Specifications
|Printing System||Shuttle Head Impact Dot Matrix Panel Mounting|
|Cutting System||Tear bar|
|Media||Ordinary paper roll, single or multi-ply|
|Roll Length||19m (Note *1)|
|Characters per line||12 or 24||20 or 40|
|Character size||5 x 7 dot matrix|
|Resolution||144 dots/line||240 dots/line|
|Print width||2 inch (48mm)|
|Printing speed||2.5 lines/sec||1.5 lines/sec|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||126 x 126 x 61mm (Note *3)|
|Panel Cutout (WxH)||110 x 110mm|
|Depth behind 2mm panel||37mm (Note *2) & (Note *3)|
|Interfaces||Serial RS-232C / TTL, Parallel (option)|
|Power||Direct 5V DC|
|Optional 9V - 35V DC variable voltage input|
|Print head life||1.5 x 106 lines||0.9 x106 lines|
|Relative humidity||10 to 80% (non condensing)|
- Paper roll length is approximate, based upon readily available UK sourced paper with 12.7mm core.
- Depth behind panel does not account for electrical connectors for which allowance must be given. Please order a printer for physical evaluation before committing to your final panel design.
- This value does not include the 9-35V DC optional power board which can (but doesn't need to) mount on the back of the panel clamp adding approx. 29mm to the overall depth.