Custom mPLUS2 Panel Printer
The mPLUS2 is Custom's smallest panel printer. Its compact dimensions make it ideal for fully mobile printing or for fixed installation where panel space is at a premium. It is powered from 5VDC making it suitable for battery power and the built in triple interface can communicate via USB, RS232C or serial TTL protocols.
The Custom range of panel printers can be operated at an industry leading temperature range of -20 to +70°C. This makes them ideal for demanding industrial and field use in extreme environments.
The mPLUS2 panel mount printer is fully compatible with MaxStick, a new repositionable, liner-free, thermal label by Max International.
Features & Benefits
- Panel Mounted Thermal Printer
- Compact dimensions - ideal for mobile & handheld test equipment
- Clamshell paper loading - for easy front paper loading
- 57mm paper width, 30mm diameter - popular, readily obtainable consumables
- EASYLOCK fixing system - simply clicks into panels (no tools required)
- 4MB internal FLASH memory - to store logos and fonts
- Any language font available - for global markets
- RS232 & TTL or USB triple interface - compatible with modern systems & legacy equipment
- Nominal 5V DC powered (4 to 7.5V) - ideal for battery powered portable equipment
- -20 to +70°C operating range - for use in demanding environments
|Printing System||Direct Thermal Clamshell load|
|Case Colour(s)||Black or White|
|Cutting System||Integral Tear bar|
|Media||Thermal Rolls: Paper, Die cut/continuous Label, Linerless label|
|Roll Length||9m (Note *1)|
|Paper weight||55 to 70gsm|
|Characters per line||24,32 & 40/42|
|Resolution||203 dpi, 8 dots/mm|
|Print width||48mm, 384 dots|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||87.2 x 61.2 x 63.9mm|
|Panel Cutout (WxH)||78.7 x 59mm|
|Panel Thickness||4mm max|
|Depth behind max panel
|Weight||98g (without paper)|
|Interfaces||Serial: USB, RS-232C & TTL|
|Sensors||head temperature, paper end, cover open|
|Power Requirement||Printer: 4 to 7.5VDC|
|Print head life||50km|
- CuPowerTool - Windows software to enable layout creation (Windows 7 & above). Also managing/printing API for created layouts (Windows, Android, iOS & Linux).
- CePrnStatusMonitor - Remote Status Monitor
- PrinterSet - Windows utility to update logos, edit characters, set operating parameters and update the printer firmware. It allows you to create a file including the different SW customizations and send them to the printer via the interface provided, for easy and fast setting.
- UpgCePrn - Windows Utility to update printer firmware
- CeLinuxUpg - Linux package to update printer firmware
- DriverManager - Windows utility to manage/remove Custom printer drivers