Woosim Porti P Panel Printer Series
This range includes popular, compact, easy load thermal panel mounted printers.
These 2 inch printers (57mm wide paper) are distinguished by the roll diameters of 30, 40 or 60mm.
The main feature of this low cost range is the shallow depth behind the panel making them ideal for slimline panel mounting or very small enclosures.
Features & Benefits
- Ultra slimline - fits easily into compact equipment
- High speed (50mm/second) - for fast reporting
- High resolution (203 dpi: 8 dots/mm) - up to 42 characters per line
- Supports text and graphic printing - for charts or logos
- CLAMSHELL design - for easy, front access paper loading
- RS232C (TTL) or Parallel interface - compatible with most equipment
- 5V or 9V DC powered - to suit fixed or mobile applications
- P30 - 30mm diameter roll - slimline for compact equipment
- P40 - 40mm diameter roll - most popular capacity
- P60 - industry leading 60mm diameter roll
Porti P Series Specifications
|Printing System||Direct Thermal, Clamshell Easy load|
|Case Colour(s)||Black or White|
|Cutting System||Tear bar|
|Media||Thermal paper roll, Thermal label roll|
|Roll Length||11m (Note *1)||17m (Note *2)||43m (Note *2)|
|Characters per line||16, 24, 32, 42|
|Character size||9x24, 12x24, 16x24, 24x24 dots|
|Resolution||203 dpi, 8 dots/mm|
|Print width||2 inch (48mm), 384 dots|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||75 x 55 x 30.3mm||80 x 75 x 40mm||80 x 97 x 62mm|
|Panel Cutout (WxH)||74.5 x 52.7mm||76.5 x 72mm||76.4 x 93mm|
|Depth behind 2mm panel (Note *3)||28.3mm||38mm||60mm|
|Weight (with paper)||102.5g||153g||164.5g||274g||285.5g|
|Interfaces||RS-232C or TTL||RS-232C, TTL or RS485||Parallel + RS232C||RS-232C or TTL||Parallel + RS232C|
|Data Buffer||10K bytes|
|Flow Control||Software - XON/XOFF (Hardware flow control not supported)|
|Power||9VDC(+/-5%), 3.0A (std)||12-24VDC(+/-5%) 3.0A||9VDC(+/-5%), 3.0A (std)||12-24VDC(+/-5%) 3.0A|
|5VDC(+/-5%), 2.5A (option)||5VDC(+/-5%), 2.5A (option)|
|MCBF: head||50 km|
|MCBF: mechanism||37,000,000 lines|
|Operating temp.||0 to 45°C|
- Paper roll length is approximate, based upon readily available UK sourced coreless rolls.
- Paper roll length is approximate, based upon readily available UK sourced paper with 12.7mm core.
- Depth behind panel does not account for electrical connectors. Please order a printer for physical evaluation before committing to your final panel design.