Woosim Porti W25, W40 & WC40 Mobile Printers
The ultra-slimline Porti W25 portable printer is only 30mm high making it ideal for carrying in the Executive's briefcase or Test Engineer's tool kit. The 832 dot/line resolution means it can be used as a portable printer for use with a laptop computer, or for graphical output from a piece of test equipment or monitor.
The internal rechargeable Li-ion batteries can be charged from a vehicle or AC adapter and a choice of RS-232C, TTL or Bluetooth interfaces make it compatible with most systems.
The W40 has a similar specification but is cheaper to run courtesy of a slightly taller profile to accommodate a longer, 40mm diameter roll and the use of the more popular 112mm wide paper. The WC40 model adds an integrated magnetic card reader.
Features & Benefits
- 4 inch (118/112mm) portable printer
- Low profile, slimline design - easily carried in a brief case
- Fast charging, clip-in, Li-ion battery - never be stuck with a flat battery
- RS232 & Bluetooth dual interface - compatible with most terminals
- Easy paper loading by CLAMSHELL design - for fast, easy paper loading
- 25 or 40mm diameter roll capacity - choice of low profile or less paper changing
- Support for bit-image (logo) download - saves data transfer time for repeated graphics
- Rechargeable battery, charger and data cable included - ready to use
Porti W Series Specifications
|Printing System||Direct Thermal, Clamshell Easy load|
|Cutting System||Tear bar|
|Media||Thermal paper roll, Thermal label roll|
|Roll Length||6m (Note *1)||17m (Note *2)|
|Characters per line||92|
|Character size||9x24, 12x24 dots|
|Resolution||203 dpi, 8 dots/mm|
|Print width||4 inch (104mm), 832 dots|
|Magnetic Stripe Reader||n/a||Tracks 1 & 2 or 2 & 3|
|Weight (incl paper)||340g||281g||321g|
|Interfaces||RS-232C, TTL & Bluetooth|
|Data Buffer||1M bytes|
|Flow Control||Software - XON/XOFF (Hardware flow control not supported)|
|Barcodes supported||1D: Code128, Code39, I2/5, Code93 UPC, EAN, KAN, JAN, CODABAR|
|2D: PDF417, QR Code, DATA Matrix, Micro PDF417, Truncated PDF417|
|Sensors||Head open, Paper out|
|Battery||7.4V DC Li-ion 1.8A h||7.4V DC Li-ion 1.4A h|
|Full Recharge||4 hours, provides 1 hour continuous printing @ 25% duty cycle|
|Charger||Input: 100~240V AC 50~60Hz, Output:8.4V DC|
|MCBF: head||50 km|
|MCBF: mechanism||37,000,000 lines|
|Operating temp.||-10 to 50°C|
|Humidity||30 to 80%|
- Paper roll length is approximate, based upon readily available UK sourced coreless rolls.
- Paper roll length is approximate, based upon readily available UK sourced paper with 12.7mm core.