REXOD RMP800 Series Kiosk Printer Mechanisms
The RMP800 is a 3 inch direct thermal printer mechanism with guillotine type autocutter designed for kiosk printing applications. It prints on 82.5mm wide thermal paper, popular with banking and ATM terminal applications.
The RMP860 is also a 3 inch mechanism with similar characteristics to the RMP800 but it prints on widely available, 80mm wide thermal paper, especially popular for Point of Sale (POS) projects.
The printers are all fast (200mm/second) 24V DC powered devices and an interface board is available for oem installation. Accesories include data cables and a universal AC adapter for 110/240V installations.
Features & Benefits
- 80 or 82.5mm Direct Thermal Printer Mechanisms
- Printing speed up to 200mm/second - for high speed ticket issuing
- USB & RS-232 Interface available - compatible with most equipment
- Powered from 24V DC - for higher printing speeds & better quality
- 5 to 55°C operating range - for use in most common environments
RMP800 Series Specifications
|Printing System||Direct Thermal auto load|
|Cutting System||Autocutter - Full & Partial cut|
|Media||Thermal Rolls: Paper, Die cut continuous Label|
|Paper thickness||0.05 to 0.15mm||0.05 to 0.12mm|
|Characters/line||24, 48, 64|
|Resolution||203 dpi, 8 dots/mm|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||123 x 57 x 92mm||111 x 40 x 76mm|
|Weight (without paper)||490g||tba||tba|
|Print head life||150km|
|Cutter life||1 million cuts|