REXOD RX831 Kiosk Printer Module
The RX831 is a 3 inch (80mm paper width) kiosk printer module with paper holder and autocutter. Versions are available for horizontal or vertical mounting, with 80mm or 120mm diameter roll capacities. Options include a presenter, presenter with bezel and a special bezel for queue ticket applications.
The printers are all fast (200mm/second) 24V DC powered devices with dual USB/RS232 serial interfaces. Accesories include data cables and a universal AC adapter for 110/240V installations.
The RX830-H230 has an integrated solid metal paper roll holder with the capacity for a 230mm diameter roll. This ultra large capacity is useful for unattended terminals because it can take a roll more than 3 times longer than the large 120mm roll.
Features & Benefits
- 80mm Direct Thermal Kiosk Printer
- Paper roll holder - for simplified installation
- Printing speed up to 200mm/second - for high speed ticket issuing
- Presenter & bezel options - for improved reliability
- Choice of horizontal or vertical mount - to best fit cabinet design
- Standard, large or ultra large roll capacity - to fit small or larger enclosures
- USB & RS-232 Interface - compatible with most equipment
- Powered from 24V DC - for higher printing speeds & better quality
- 5 to 55°C operating range - for use in most common environments
|Printing System||Direct Thermal auto load|
|Presenter||Available as an option|
|Bezel||Available as an option|
|Media||Thermal Rolls: Paper, Die cut continuous Label|
|Roll Length||80m (Note *1)||185m (Note *1)||680m (Note *1)|
|Paper thickness||0.06 to 0.08mm||0.05 to 0.12mm|
|Characters/line||24, 48, 64|
|Resolution||203 dpi, 8 dots/mm|
|130 x 94 x 157mm||130 x 162 x 94mm||130 x 108 x 171mm||130 x 177 x 108mm||103 x 160 x 337mm|
|Weight (without paper)||647g||745g||647g||752g||tba|
|Interfaces||Serial: USB & RS-232C|
|Sensors||paper end, black mark, printer head open, near paper end, cutter home|
|Voltage||24VDC - 110/240VAC adapter available|
|Current||1.7A (mean) 17.6A (peak)|
|Print head life||200km|
|Cutter life||1 million cuts|
- Paper roll length is approximate, based upon readily available UK sourced paper with 12.7mm core.
- Dimensions do not include the paper roll which will increase both the height and depth of the unit according to the radius of the preferred paper. Please refer to the user manual drawings or order a printer for physical evaluation before committing to your final cabinbet design.
- Windows driver
- Android library