What we do...
M-Tech Printers are distributors of; impact and direct thermal miniprinters, thermal transfer label printers, Auto ID and POS equipment.
We are independent of the major miniprinter manufacturing companies but can supply the same products or extensive customisation to meet unique requirements. Our expertise and industry contacts mean that you will benefit from our recommendation of the best possible product for your application.
Our independence is important because it ensures that you will be offered the ideal printer for your specification and not just the best possible match from a single manufacturer. Freedom from expensive research and development programmes and without the cost of a large sales team means we can keep our overheads low to give you the best possible deal.
A mechanism and interface pcb is the most cost effective way to integrate a printer when production quantities are measured in hundreds of units.
Panel Mounted Printers:
The simplest way to integrate a printer and the most cost effective method for low volume production. These are ready to use and easily fixed into a simple panel cutout. Access is from the front for easy maintenance.
The ultimate integrated or embedded printer type is designed for unattended kiosks or data terminals. All kiosk printers are accessed from behind the panel to prevent tampering have autocutters and presenters for additional security.
These are fully, stand-alone, units connected by cable or wirelessly to your data source. They have a desktop design but the more compact units are easily kept in a pocket, or clipped to a belt.
Printers for outdoor use have a strengthened case to withstand drops and impact and they also offer protection against dust and moisture.
Label printers are used with self-adhesive media. Labels can be printed onto a wide range of materials such as paper, vinyl, fabric, etc.
Point Of Sale printers have specific features that make them suitable for POS receipting. These are; desktop configuration, very high speed printing, auto-cutter, reliability and cash drawer output function.
Printer Consumables - Barcode Scanners & Verifiers - Swipe Readers - POS Terminals - POS Peripherals
What our Customers said...
- "Just a quick line to thank you again for your time and pass you an update. We are very please with the integration and performance of the thermal printers. They are out in the field online 24/7." (email 28/11/2013 re. WSP-CP200 series)
- "Always helpful and polite. First class service!" (Customer satisfaction survey 18/06/2012)
- "The printer was delivered quickly. good company to deal with." (Customer satisfaction survey 15/06/2012)
- "...the products and services that you provide for us are exelent. thank you for your kind help." (Customer satisfaction survey 14/06/2012)
- "...from our initial meeting up till now, you have always conducted yourself in a very professional manner, showing attention to detail, courtesy and politeness, qualities so lacking in larger companies. Carry on the good work." (Customer satisfaction survey 13/06/2012)
- "Polite, friendly, swift replies, great prices and even better service! Helped source an item despite my inability to find correct reference or even call it by its proper name!" (Customer satisfaction survey 23/05/2012)
- "Excellent customer service. Very happy in the way the faulty product was resolved. Well done." (Customer satisfaction survey 11/05/2012)
- "Very helpful thank you" (Customer satisfaction survey 04/05/2012)
- " 'it does what it says on the tin', Would I use one again: definitely." (email 30/03/2012 re. MLX2260)